AGA Rangemaster Group Home Economist Alexandra Dibble shares her super-easy pizza recipe.
1kg white bread flour
1 teaspoon fine sea salt
2 x 7 g dried yeast sachets
1 tablespoon golden caster sugar
4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
650ml luke-warm water
Tomato passata with herbs
Your choice of toppings (we used peppers, courgette, olives and sliced Mozzarella)
1. Place the flour in to a large bowl. Make 3 small wells in the flour and add the yeast, sugar and salt. Stir to combine.
2. Mix the oil and luke-warm water together and add to the flour mixture, kneading together until the dough is smooth and springy. Place in clean oiled bowl and leave to prove in a warm spot for 1-2 hours until doubled in size.
3. Lightly knock the dough back and the divide into 3 or 4. Roll or stretch each of the portions of dough into pizza shapes.
4. Spread each of the pizzas with tomato passata and sprinkle over the grated cheese, then add toppings of your choice such as peppers, spinach, goats cheese, mushrooms, salami, ham etc.
5. Place one pizza directly on the floor of the roasting oven for 10-12 minutes
Conventional oven method: Set the oven to 210°C. Place the pizza onto a baking sheet on the grid shelf for 10-12 minutes. You can stack the oven with as many pizzas as needed to all cook at the same time.